North Torrey Pines Bridge area traffic alert for July 13
Beginning Friday, July 13, at 10 a.m., bridge retrofit work will require traffic along North Torrey Pines Road from the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot to Carmel Valley Road to be narrowed to one lane between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Traffic controls and flagmen are in place, warning drivers of the impending work and reminding all to “Slow for the Cone Zone.” Motorists are asked to observe all warning devices and traffic controls for the duration of the project.
If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the City of Del Mar’s Deputy Director of Public Works, Joe Bride, at (858) 755-3294.
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closure planned for June 17
- North Torrey Pines Bridge to temporarily close
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure evening of Feb. 2, this weekend
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closures scheduled
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure this weekend
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37618