Photo contest seeks Balboa Park’s next ‘Top Dog’
Shutter-happy pet lovers can prove that their pooch has what it takes to be leader of the pack by entering this year’s Balboa Park Top Dog Photo Contest. Top Dog submissions will be accepted from July 16 to August 13 and winners will be announced Aug. 23 following an online vote of the top 25 entries. The grand prize winner receives an exclusive overnight Su’ruff Camp package from Loews Coronado Bay Resort.
The Top Dog Photo Contest, sponsored by Balboa Park Central, encourages area residents to discover how much more photogenic their dog is when posed inside the region’s most picturesque haven for dog and photography lovers. Photos of a single dog taken anywhere in Balboa Park can be submitted via the contest website at www.balboapark.org/topdog from July 16 to Aug. 13 (one entry per dog per family). A committee of judges from Balboa Park will choose 25 finalists to be posted on BalboaPark.org, where visitors can vote for their favorite from Aug. 15 to 22.
- Sanders announces plan for nonprofit to help run Balboa Park
- Donation to Balboa park will used for garden upkeep
- Task force urges council to form nonprofit to assist in running Balboa Park
- Thousands expected at Balboa Park for ‘December Nights’
- Enter Sun and Times online photo contest this week
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37525