Willis Allen Real Estate’s Del Mar branch welcomes Realtor Michelle L. Seda
Willis Allen Real Estate recently announced the addition of Realtor Michelle L. Seda to its Del Mar branch.
“I chose Willis Allen because they are the best in San Diego!” exclaims Seda. “They strive for and succeed in their commitment to provide superior customer service.”
Seda has lived in San Diego for 20 years and takes an active role in the community – involvement she says offers an invaluable insider’s perspective of the local neighborhoods, schools and overall vibe of the community. “My participation in local PTAs and the Solana Beach Foundation means I have my finger on the pulse of the issues facing the school districts and the community – information potential homebuyers want to know,” says Seda.
Willis Allen’s Del Mar Branch Manager Judith Bradley says Seda is a huge asset to the company’s Del Mar Branch. “Michelle’s background in sales is an obvious asset,” says Bradley, “but it’s her knowledge of the community that gives her an edge. Michelle is a pleasure to work with – honest and willing to go the extra mile for her clients. We’re proud to have her on our team.”
To contact Michelle L. Seda, call 619-322-0200 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Willis Allen real estate agents Rande Turner and Jill Wheeler list San Diego’s first Leed Home for sale
- Willis Allen agent achieves coveted certification
- Real estate private placement and non-traded REIT fraud: a protection guide for real estate investors
- Solana Beach student Ellen Willis-Norton selected as Albright Institute Fellow
- Willis’ sentencing postponed until Sept. 23.
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37581