Coldwell Banker Carmel Valley sponsors Recycle San Diego
Tasha Manzano, branch manager and Kent Dial, realtor of the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Carmel Valley office, gathered 7,408 pounds of electronic waste including computers, printers, televisions and other electrical products at the recent Recycle San Diego event.
“I am very proud to say that we collected almost five tons of E-waste as a team and provided a very valuable service to the community while keeping all of this material out of landfills here in the U.S. and abroad,” Manzano said. “We should all feel a sense of pride and accomplishment and on behalf of Recycle San Diego, I would like to thank everyone who helped or participated.”
This was another community event supported by Coldwell Banker.
- Coldwell Banker Carmel Valley sponsors free Shredfest
- Coldwell Banker Del Mar and Carmel Valley announces Q1 NRT Top 1,000 Award winners
- Coldwell Banker announces January’s ‘Outstanding Performance Award’ winners
- The Harwood Group earns top Coldwell Banker accolades
- Recycle your Christmas tree at Carmel Valley Recreation Center
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37840