Coldwell Banker Carmel Valley supports San Diego Public Library
Carmel Valley Public Library was handed a $200 donation by the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Carmel Valley office.
“Special thanks to Tasha Manzano, branch manager, Kent Dial and the entire team at Coldwell Banker Carmel Valley” said Suzanne Bacon from the Friends of the Library. The Friends of the San Diego Public Library represent nearly 5,000 individuals who join voluntary efforts to support the San Diego City Library system.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Carmel Valley office’s contributions have been used to augment the ever- shrinking multi-million dollar library budget.
- Coldwell Banker Del Mar and Carmel Valley announces Q1 NRT Top 1,000 Award winners
- Coldwell Banker Carmel Valley sponsors Recycle San Diego
- Coldwell Banker Carmel Valley sponsors free Shredfest
- Coldwell Banker announces January’s ‘Outstanding Performance Award’ winners
- The Harwood Group earns top Coldwell Banker accolades
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37844