Informational meeting to be held on ‘deferred action status and work permits for young immigrants’
An informational meeting, titled “Relief for ‘Dreamers’” will be held on Sunday, July 22, at 1 p.m. at the Solana Beach Presbyterian Church (120 Stevens Ave., Solana Beach, Hispanic Chapel).
President Obama recently announced that the Department of Homeland Security will offer temporary status called “deferred action” and a work permit for young immigrants who meet specific requirements.
Come to the meeting and learn what this means, what you need to do and how it may benefit you.
A presentation will be made by Tammy Sumontha, immigration attorney and member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. This event is sponsored by the North County Immigration and Citizenship Center, and Solana Beach Presbyterian Church.
- Informational meeting to be held in Solana Beach on ‘deferred action’ status
- Boat found off Torrey Pines with undocumented immigrants
- Solana Beach: Public informational workshop to be held on affordable housing mixed-use project
- Solana Beach Environmental Forum held
- Experts to speak at Earth Day lunch forum in Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37733