Torrey Pines High School art student exhibit to be held in Carmel Valley
Dr. Tosun Bayrak, owner of Chiropractic Center of Carmel Valley, will present Torrey Pines student Hannah Buechler’s Solo Show “Bones.” Hannah’s unique paintings will be shown in the lobby of Chiropractic Center of Carmel Valley, located at 12750 Carmel Country Road, Suite 207, San Diego, CA 92130.
An opening for the show will be held Monday, Aug. 6, at 6 p.m. Refreshments will be served and the public is welcome. More information and a flyer for the show can be found at www.carmelvalleychiropractor.com
This show is presented by Julie Limerick, Torrey Pines High School art teacher and VPA co-chair, and Dr. Tosun Bayrak.
Hannah observes different perspectives of the human body creating visually abstract linear forms enhanced with vivid color and infused with textural mediums.
Dr. Tosun Bayrak opened the first chiropractic office in Carmel Valley in 1991. Chiropractic Center of Carmel Valley specializes in personal injury cases after automobile accidents. Dr. Bayrak offers full service chiropractic care with massage and acupuncture treatments. More information about services can be found at www.carmelvalleychiropractor.com or by calling 858-481-4124.
- Torrey Pines student art exhibit slated
- Torrey Pines High School Rummage Sale to be held April 28
- Torrey Pines High School Foundation Rummage Sale is April 30
- ‘Art in the Pines’ event to be held May 15 at Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve
- Carmel Valley: Torrey Pines High School grad helps launch iPhone app for rec sports
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37807