Temporary full closure of North Torrey Pines Road
Bridge construction work will require the full road closure of North Torrey Pines Road from the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot to Carmel Valley Road on Monday evening, July 23, from 9 p.m. – 6 a.m. Tuesday, July 24.
This closure will divert southbound traffic to Carmel Valley Road and northbound traffic to Genesee Avenue, via Interstate 5. Pedestrians and bicyclists will be diverted around the closure via Carmel Valley Road and the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot.
Pedestrians are not to use the North Torrey Pines Road Bridge or cross the railroad tracks in the area of the bridge. Please follow the posted detour route.
If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the City of Del Mar’s Deputy Director of Public Works, Joe Bride, at (858) 755-3294.
- Temporary full closure of North Torrey Pines Road
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closures scheduled
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closure planned for June 17
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure this weekend
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure evening of Feb. 2, this weekend
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37881