Del Mar Gourmet Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival is July 28
Last year’s popular Gourmet Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival will be back at the Del Mar Racetrack area, with more delectable choices than before. Set from noon to 6 p.m. July 28, there will be 50 trucks from throughout Southern California and more than 50 brews on tap.
Spice up your day when the Western Regional Chili Cookoff returns Aug. 4 to Del Mar. Receive free chili samples from the cooks throughout the day in the racetrack infield and select your favorites in the People’s Choice category. Chili samples start at 1 p.m. Bring the whole family as their will also be some free activities for kids.
Red and green chili cooks and salsa entrants will compete for over $2,000 in prizes. Winners advance to the 2012 World Championships.
For more information: (858) 755-1141, (858) 793-5533; www.dmtc.com
- Carmel Valley: Gourmet food truck trend gains momentum
- Food truck craze invades Carmel Valley’s Touch A Truck fundraiser
- Beer & Sake Festival includes SushiMasters competition
- Fiesta Del Sol steps up parking, food offerings for festival June 2-3
- Local microbrew headlines beer festival
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=38132