Coldwell Banker names outstanding performance award winners
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage recently announced the recipients of the company’s Outstanding Performance Award for the month of June. The coveted award recognizes agents within San Diego County who meet and exceed exceptionally high transaction goals while providing unparalleled client service. It is a very special honor exemplifying the high level of professionalism, consistency and productivity for which Coldwell Banker is renowned.
Recipients of the prestigious award include: Dave Zulick, Charles & Farryl Moore, Linda Moore, Sandi Chenoweth, Portia Metras, Rossana Pestana & Associates, Deniese Ossey, Catrina Russell, Toni Church, George Cooke Team, Terri Fehlberg, Silvana Freestone, Marilyn Hanes, Jeff Jenkel, The Matz Team, Jason Taylor, Brian Westre, Harwood Team, Afton Miller, Saied Mojabi, Terri Szabo, Team Bourda, The Ferreira Group, Nancy Carter, Rita Harper and the Casey Cooke Team.
“These agents have helped Coldwell Banker establish a legacy as the nation’s leading real estate brokerage rooted in trust, integrity and expert market knowledge,” said Marty Conrad, senior vice president and general sales manager of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for San Diego County and Temecula Valley.
- Coldwell Banker announces January’s ‘Outstanding Performance Award’ winners
- Coldwell Banker Del Mar and Carmel Valley announces Q1 NRT Top 1,000 Award winners
- The Harwood Group earns top Coldwell Banker accolades
- Coldwell Banker Carmel Valley supports San Diego Public Library
- Coldwell Banker Carmel Valley sponsors free Shredfest
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=38360