Land plan changes should be discussed at Solana Beach council meeting
The Solana Beach City Council needs to discuss the manipulative actions of the Coastal Commission. When they were approving the Solana Beach Land Use Plan, the Coastal Commission staff added a bunch of changes at the last minute. These changes were not discussed and agreed to by the community and the city’s elected officials. And they still haven’t been discussed by the City Council.
Why hasn’t the City Council put this item on the agenda so we can discuss these changes as a community? This dialogue must start immediately.
- Solana Beach City Council should stand behind approved plan
- Land-use plan to be discussed Sept. 9
- Solana Beach City Council to withdraw land-use proposal
- Solana Beach blufftop homeowners ask city to reconsider land-use plan
- Land use plan approval brings Solana Beach a step closer to independence in development decisions
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=38298