Plans to place antenna facility on Carmel Valley school put on hold
The San Dieguito Union High School District has put on hold plans to install a wireless communication facility atop a building at Canyon Crest Academy in Carmel Valley, according to district superintendent Ken Noah.
The issue has been removed from the agenda of the board’s Aug. 16 meeting, so it will not be discussed at that meeting as previously reported. Noah said the topic has been tabled indefinitely at this time.
However, when the issue is placed on a future agenda it will be for the board to decide whether it wants to establish a policy against the placement of any antenna facilities at a school site. If they decide to allow the placement of antenna facilities at school sites the district would discuss and establish rules and regulations for that process, Noah said.
- Carmel Valley planners voice opposition to school board regarding antenna at Canyon Crest
- Carmel Valley: Plans proceed for a new middle school
- Approval sought for all-way stop sign in Carmel Valley
- Carmel Valley high school district announces administrative personnel changes
- Relocatables approved for Ocean Air School in Carmel Valley
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=38294