SURF Girls U12 Team — Champions of Copa Del Mar Soccer Classic
Congratulations to the Surf GU12 team for winning the Copa Del Mar Soccer Classic. The tournament was held in San Diego July 28 – July 30.
The team scored 8 goals en route to taking the title, and allowed no goals to be scored against them all weekend. Congratulations to: Bottom left: Morgan Bertrand, Sabrina Morse, Gabriela Umansky, Gabriella Surpin, Claire Gunness, Amara Tibbitts, Ronnie St Amour and Stephanie Torres; Top left: Teagan Stafford, Brianna Delatorre, Naomi Smitham, Diana Ransom, Ellie Auerbach, Coach Steveo Leacock, Taylor Cottingham and Lily Davis. Missing from the photo is Lexi de Boucaud.
- Surf Soccer GU11 team takes first in SoCal Cup Classic
- Surf Soccer GU 11 team takes second in Encinitas Rotary Cup
- Surf B-U9 White Team finalists at Albion Cup Soccer Tournament
- Surf Girls U9 are champions
- Surf BU9 White Team Soccer in the Sand finalists
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=38329