Night maintenance work planned at the Del Mar Bluffs
The North County Transit District (NCTD), in coordination with the City of Del Mar, will be conducting a drainage ditch maintenance operation alongside the railroad tracks on the Del Mar Bluffs.
Work is anticipated to begin at 10 p.m. on Aug. 17 and will continue through 6 a.m. on Aug. 18. Increased levels of noise between those hours are expected due to the utilization of diesel-fueled construction equipment. Work will not disrupt passenger rail service.
The maintenance work will be conducted between 6th St. and S. Camino del Mar, and West of Stratford Court, De Mar.
The North County Transit District is a public transportation agency providing 11.5 million passenger trips annually throughout North San Diego County and into downtown San Diego. NCTD’s system includes BREEZE buses, COASTER commuter trains, SPRINTER light rail trains, and LIFT paratransit service.
- Pedestrian improvement work begins in Del Mar
- Pile drilling and installation to stabilize Del Mar bluffs completed
- NCTD receives $2M in stimulus funds
- Sorrento Valley COASTER connectors get 3-month price break
- The struggles of public transportation
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=38950