Grand Opening Aug. 25: New condominiums by Pardee Homes
The grand opening of Sorrento Terrace, a neighborhood of stylish condominiums by Pardee Homes, will take place on Saturday, Aug. 25. Sorrento Terrace brings a collection of 71 new homes to the area.
Ideally located above Sorrento Valley, Sorrento Terrace includes seven floor plans, offering up to three bedrooms, two baths and approximately 991 to 1,541 square feet. Charming Spanish and Craftsman architecture accent these eco-friendly, one- and two-story homes priced from the high $300,000s.
Visitors who attend the grand opening will be among the first to tour the models homes, and can meet with Senior Park Ranger Gina Washington to learn about the recreational features of nearby Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve, enter a prize drawing and enjoy complimentary California Quivers® fresh frozen beverages.
For more information visit www.pardeehomes.com or call the Pardee Homes online specialist at (858) 342-8797. Sorrento Terrace is located at 11125 Taloncrest Way, just off Calle Cristobal near Camino Santa Fe Road and Sorrento Valley Road.
Find Pardee Homes on Facebook at www.fb.com/pardeehomessandiego .
- North San Diego County Association of REALTORS® hosts new Carmel Valley location Grand Opening
- Pardee puts the romance in holiday shopping with cooking demonstration at Highlands Village
- Market challenges fail to slow Pardee construction
- Pace slows, but Pardee still building
- Art of Skin MD holds Grand Opening in Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=39206