San Dieguito Union High School District announces policy for free and reduced-price meals
The San Dieguito Union High School District recently announced its policy for providing free and reduced-price meals for children served under the National School Lunch Program. Each school and/or the central office has a copy of the policy, which may be reviewed by any interested party.
The household size and income criteria identified below will be used to determine eligibility for free, reduced-price, or full-price meal benefits. Children from households whose income is at or below the levels shown here are eligible for free or reduced-price meals.
Children who receive “Food Stamp (FS), California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs), Kinship Guardianship Assistance Payments (Kin-GAP), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) benefits or are a Foster Child” are automatically eligible for free meals regardless of the income of the household in which they reside. For more information and an application, please visit the administration office at your child’s school or the SDUHSD Nutrition Services web page at http://www.sduhsd.net/about/dept-nutrition-services.htm
- Del Mar Union School District announces policy for free and reduced-price meals
- San Dieguito Union High School District briefs
- San Dieguito Union High School District moves closer to bond measure
- Del Mar Union School District moves toward healthier lunches
- High graduation rates reported for San Dieguito Union High School District
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=39110