Torrey Pines High School football fundraiser at Fairbanks Ranch
Torrey Pines High School’s football program hosted its 17th annual Summer Dinner/Auction and Golf Tournament Aug. 20 at Fairbanks Ranch Country Club.
This year’s event featured Paul Rudy, of KUSI TV and the award-winning Prep Pigskin Report, as the live auctioneer and Jeff Detrow from the “Jeff n Jer Radio Program” as the Master of Ceremonies. Head football coach Scott Ashby and his coaching staff were on hand to give attendees a peek into the upcoming season, one for which the Falcons have high hopes with a balanced roster of returning seniors and rising juniors.
For more information, visit www.tphsfootball.com.
Photos: Jon Clark
- Torrey Pines High School football program’s 17th Annual Summer Dinner/Auction and Golf Tournament is Aug. 20
- Torrey Pines High School football gala a big hit
- Torrey Pines High School ‘Kick Off’ football dinner
- In the heat of summer, Torrey Pines High’s football team prepares for fall
- Former Torrey Pines High School football coach Ed Burke seeks families to host members of Japanese football team
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=39180