One Paseo still working through DEIR responses
By Karen Billing
Marcela Escobar-Eck, representing Kilroy Realty’s One Paseo project, told the Carmel Valley Community Planning Board Aug. 23 that the group is still reviewing the comments submitted on the Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for the mixed-use center on El Camino Real and Del Mar Heights Road.
Escobar-Eck said they plan to be back to the planning board in a couple of months to provide a project update and speak to how concerns expressed during the DEIR process are being addressed.
After all concerns are addressed by the applicant and the city, a final EIR will be prepared. The plan will come back to the planning board for recommended approval and will then be seen by the planning commission and City Council.
- Carmel Valley board addresses city review process for One Paseo project
- Carmel Valley planning board weighs in on One Paseo project
- Del Mar council hears opinions on One Paseo project
- Del Mar expresses concerns about One Paseo
- One Paseo: An unmitigated disaster for Carmel Valley
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=39286