Local author to appear at Sept. 11 Solana Beach Library event
On Tuesday night, Sept. 11, at 6:30 p.m. at the Solana Beach Library, the Friends of the Library are hosting a presentation by local author Professor Keith Meldahl, who returns to the library to speak about his new book, “Rough-Hewn Land: A Geological Survey from California to the Rocky Mountains.” This book takes readers on a field trip from the Bay area to the Rockies and offers a fascinating guide to the settlement of the West.
Meldahl is a geology and oceanogrphic professor at Mira Mesa College.
The Solana Beach Library is located at 157 Stevens Avenue, Solana Beach, CA (telephone 858-755-1404). This program is free to the public.
- Solana Beach Library to feature local author Woodrow Wilson at next ‘Friends Night Out’
- Friends of Solana Beach Library to hold author presentation May 8
- Friends of the Solana Beach Library to present award-winning author
- Solana Beach Library event to host local authors
- Expert to discuss the ‘Science of Surfing’ at Solana Beach Library
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=39420