‘Carol Ann on Fire’
The Del Mar Art Center held a reception Sept. 8 for the “Carol-Ann on Fire” Exhibit. Not since Yves Klein (1928-1962) has an artist so boldly harnessed fire as a medium to construct a human portrait. The seven-foot tall anthropometry “Carol-Ann on Fire,” by San Diego artist Robert Glick, is an abstract expose of the female spirit. Glick’s work has been shown at prestigious locations such as the Oceanside Museum of Art and Amsterdam Whitney Gallery in New York City. For more photos, visit www.delmartimes.net. Also visit www.dmacgallery.com.
- Del Mar Art Center heating up with new art Reception to be held Sept. 8
- Unique art exhibits offered in Del Mar, Solana Beach
- County moves to implement fire preparedness recommendations
- Quint offers feast of contemporary art
- Love for modern art keeps gallery owner Mark Quint connected to community
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=39918