Shores Cinema Series
The third annual Del Mar Shores Cinema Series returned the first weekend after Labor Day (Friday and Saturday, Sept. 7-8) for two free movie nights at Del Mar Shores Park (9th St. and Stratford Ct.).
This year, the Cinema Series kicked off Sept. 7 at sunset (around 7:30 p.m.) with a trio of award-winning surf films, Abroad/Salmon Theory/Manufacturing Stoke, an unflinching and timely look at the surf industry today, with a special guest appearances by the filmmakers and founders of the San Diego Surf Film Festival.
The Sept. 8 marquee kicked off with Amazing Jellies (official selection: San Francisco Ocean Film Festival), followed by Willem & The Whales, a look at a world without whales told through the eyes of a child. The feature presentation will be Universal Pictures’ Big Miracle, starring Drew Barrymore and John Krasinski.
- 2012 outdoor movie nights at Del Mar Shores Park is Sept. 7-8
- ‘Manufacturing Stoke’ headlines 2012 outdoor movie nights at Del Mar Shores Park
- Del Mar Shores Cinema Series under way
- Del Mar Cinema Series closes out summer
- As plans shape up, Del Mar Cinema Series still in need of donations
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=39911