St. Peter’s Del Mar seeks great clothes for annual fashion show
St. Peter’s Thrift Shop in Del Mar needs donations of gently used designer and formal wear for the annual Fashion Show fundraiser.
Tax receipts are available for donations. Set to happen in late November, the proceeds from this year’s fashion show and luncheon will benefit both The Community Resource Center, which helps homeless and at-risk homeless households, and the Joy to the World Kindergarten in Namibia.
You may bring donations to St Peter’s Thrift Shop, located at 334 14th St. in Del Mar Village, one block east of the 101. The shop is open Tuesday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Thrift Shop also needs more volunteers: You can sign up for regular three-hour shifts or just sign up to come for shorter stints. For more information, call Chris Miller at 858-481-1945. To learn more about St. Peter’s, see www.stpetersdelmar.net.
- St. Peter’s Del Mar seeks designer duds for annual fashion show
- St. Peter’s Thrift Shop luncheon, fashion show
- Fashion Show at St. Peter’s Parish
- St. Peter’s Book Sale offers summer reading, help for kindergartners in Africa
- Torrey Pines High School, Canyon Crest Academy Fashion Show fundraiser
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=39937