Gem Faire to be held in Del Mar
The Gem Faire returns to the Del Mar Fairgrounds on Oct. 5-7. The event will be held at Bing Crosby Hall.
More than 100 world renowned importers/exporters and manufacturers will be on site with the largest selection of fine jewelry, gems, beads, crystals, minerals, findings and much more at incredibly low prices. Finished and unfinished jewelry, rare gemstones, jewelry making tools, supplies & boxes will be available all under one roof. Have your jewelry repaired and cleaned while you shop. Plus, enter for a chance to win cool prizes every hour throughout the weekend.
For more information, visit www.gemfaire.com or contact Gem Faire, Inc. at 503-252-8300 or email: email@example.com. Hours are Friday, noon-6 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., and Sunday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. General admission is $7, valid for the entire weekend. Free validated parking.
- Del Mar ‘Head to Toe’ Women’s expo to feature fashion, fun, TV stars
- Carmel Valley Carnival to be held at Ashley Falls March 18
- Financial strategies classes to be held at St. Peter’s
- Plaza jewelry store robbed at gunpoint
- Annual Spring Home/Garden Show to be held at Del Mar Fairgrounds
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40008