Dress trade and rental shop to hold opening in Solana Beach
Del Mar Dress Company, a new business at 324 S. Cedros, will hold its grand opening on Sept. 22 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The store will offer a glimpse of the dresses they will be selling and renting, as well as prizes, refreshments and opening day specials.
The shop is designed to provide an alternative to high department store prices for formal dresses that may only be worn on one occasion, and it will offer trade and sale options too for barely worn items. Del Mar Dress Company will only be open on Saturdays, but information will be available at www.delmardresscompany.com or by calling Lisa Harrison at (619) 990-0033 or Mindey Morrison at (858) 735-9700.
- Solana Beach resident brings unique style to new shop at Del Mar Highlands Town Center
- Prom dress drive gives teens with cancer something to celebrate
- Friends of Solana Beach Library to hold used book sale
- Local residents to dress to the nines for Opening Day
- Solana Beach surf shop to hold Surf Sale, Rock Concert and benefit sidewalk party Sept. 3
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40068