Op Ed Project coming back to The Women’s Center at UC San Diego; Sign up now
Barbara Field is bringing The Op Ed Project back to The Women’s Center at UC San Diego on Saturday, Nov 3. Sign up for $295 before Oct. 3. Only 20 participants allowed.
The Op Ed Project (http://www.theopedproject.org) is a thought leadership project whose goal is to increase the volume of women thought leaders in the public sphere to a tipping point. Featured in The New York Times and by Katie Couric of CBS, The OpEd Project has worked with universities (Stanford, Princeton,Yale); Fortune 500 companies (Google, Yahoo!, Time Warner, and Merril Lynch); and think tanks and nonprofits (the Council on Foreign Relations, and The Global Fund for Women). Public seminars are given in NY, Boston, DC and San Francisco.
Please review the comprehensive website to learn more. Register online; super early registration of $295 ends Oct. 3. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A limited number of scholarships are available.
- Triathlete honored as one of ‘San Diego’s 10 Cool Women’
- Carmel Valley: Public comment period on Kilroy project coming soon
- The San Diego Women’s Foundation releases health and human services grant guidelines
- Garden Del Mar project on life-support
- AAUW invites public to Boutique Mystique
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40085