Sophomores prepare for NCL fashion show ‘Moda Bella’
High school sophomores from six local high schools are preparing for their National Charity League fashion show, “Moda Bella,” to be held Oct. 7 at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla Aventine. In addition to rehearsing on the catwalk and being fitted for the latest fashions from Nicole Miller, The Back Room, Tobi Blatt, Pink Lagoon and other area boutiques, these girls recently posed for a photo shoot.
The mission of the National Charity League is to foster the mother-daughter relationship in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences. The purpose of the annual fashion show is to provide the 10th grade girls with training in the areas of poise, stage presence, self esteem and personal style.
- ‘Style re-di-find’ at National Charity League fashion show
- NCL celebrates the Ticktocker Class of 2012
- National Charity League puts on fashion show
- National Charity League hosts Mardi Gras Fashion Show
- Loraine Dyson recognized with NCL Mary Kollus Memorial Award
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40101