District 3 supervisorial candidate debate to be held Sept. 24 in Carmel Valley
The San Diego North Chamber of Commerce is hosting a supervisorial candidate debate on Monday, Sept. 24, from 7-8:30 p.m. at AMN Healthcare in Carmel Valley. The debate will focus on business issues between District 3 Supervisorial hopefuls Steve Danon and Dave Roberts. (A reception will be held at 6:30 p.m.)
The debate will be moderated by Alison St. John, senior reporter, KPBS.
AMN Healthcare is located at 12400 High Bluff Drive, San Diego, 92130.
*AMN Healthcare Inc does not endorse or support political candidates or elected officials.
- District 1 council debate to be held Sept. 19
- District One candidate forum to be held Sept. 19
- District 3 county supervisor candidate race heats up at debate
- NPR correspondent T.R. Reid to address global healthcare in Carmel Valley
- Carmel Valley: Meeting on ‘Main Street’ project set for Sept. 24
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40225