City alerts Del Mar residents of Waste Management billing error
The City of Del Mar has learned that due to an internal glitch in Waste Management’s software, invoices in the amount of $0.00 were sent out to 466 Del Mar residents this week.
The error has since been corrected. If you are one of the 466 residents who received a $0.00 invoice from Waste Management please disregard it.
Waste Management sincerely apologizes for this error; residents are free to call Waste Management at (800) 596-7444, with any questions or concerns
- Christmas tree recycling available for Solana Beach residents
- Del Mar residents and businesses support Earth Month at shred event
- Annual bulky item cleanup day is Oct. 24
- Residents urged to continue water waste reports
- Del Mar picks waste service provider
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40556