Informational meetings to be held on the Del Mar Village Specific Plan
Question & answer sessions have been scheduled for community members who have questions on the contents or the background studies of the Del Mar Village Specific Plan.
The sessions will be held: Monday, Oct. 1, 15 and 29, from 6-7:30 p.m. at City Hall Annex, 235 11th St., Del Mar.
The approved Village Specific Plan and its certified Program Environmental Impact Report along with the Village Specific Plan Executive Summary, Frequently Asked Questions, summary sheets of key chapters and background documents can be found at: www.delmar.ca.us
Documents can also be reviewed at City Hall, 1050 Camino del Mar and the Del Mar Library, 1309 Camino del Mar during regular business hours.
For more information please contact the City of Del Mar Planning Department at (858) 755-9313 or firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
- Del Mar Village Specific Plan community workshop to be held April 30
- Public workshops to be held on Del Mar Village Plan Draft EIR
- Del Mar releases long-awaited revitalization plan
- Del Mar to hold Village Specific Plan EIR Scoping meeting
- Will Proposition J (the Village Specific Plan) re-vitalize Del Mar?
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40579