‘Food Truck Night’ to be held Oct. 17 on Cedros
Studio Penny Lane, a “Mindful Market Place,” will host Solana Beach’s first Food Truck Night at The Village on Cedros.
The event will take place on Wednesday, Oct. 17, from 6-9 p.m., at 346-A S. Cedros Ave. (corner of Rosa) in Solana Beach.
The goal is to make Food Truck Night a monthly event to start to bring Solana Beach families and neighboring communities together “piazza style.”
The Oct. 17 event will feature four food trucks, and Studio Penny Lane’s “Mobile Market Place,” a 27-foot airstream motorhome with 10,000 pennies on it. Lockwood Table will be providing a host of desserts and teas. A drawing for kids will be held to win “Mindful Change penny necklaces” and an opportunity to take a penny and share their wishes.
The Studio Penny Lane Collection is inspired by the penny and how it represents the wish for hope and endless possibility.
Each piece of the Penny Lane line, whether it’s jewelry, T-shirts, accessories and/or gift items, were created to remind people that hope “is fashionable and cool.” For more information, visit studiopennylane.org
- Food truck craze invades Carmel Valley’s Touch A Truck fundraiser
- Max’s Ring of Fire presents 4th Annual Touch a Truck fundraiser Sept. 29
- Solana Beach: Isari Flower Studio opens on North Cedros Avenue
- Del Mar Gourmet Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival is July 28
- Carmel Valley: Gourmet food truck trend gains momentum
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40988