Del Mar Rotary Club brings back the Quack for 4th Annual Chili & Quackers Event
Who wants to win an iPad? How about witness thousands of rubber ducks swimming at the beach? Or taste a chili concoction made by local firefighters? This is not a contest for the most bizarre bucket list; this is the 4th Annual Chili & Quackers Challenge presented by the Rotary Club of Del Mar. On Oct. 20, all of these crazy questions will come together for one afternoon of free fun for all, Del Mar sun and supporting the community.
The event is held from 3-6 p.m. at Powerhouse Park and will include something for everyone. For those wanting to bring the family over to the park, there will be games for children, face painting by Pinky’s Big Top, fun hair design by Vickie Lavanty Salon and live musical entertainment. In addition, the chili cook-off will provide delicious and unique flavors to try. For more information, visit www.chiliandquackers.com to adopt your duck, become a sponsor, sign up to cook chili.
- Rotarians get ‘Quacked Up’: Del Mar Rotary Club brings back the Quack for 4th Annual Chili & Quackers Event
- Del Mar Rotary Club to hold third annual Chili and Quackers Challenge
- Rotary whackers over Chili & Quackers
- Rotary’s Chili and Quackers Challenge scheduled for Oct. 24
- Del Mar Rotarians celebrate community at Chili and Quackers Challenge
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40908