San Diego County Credit Union opens new branch in Del Mar Highlands
San Diego County Credit Union, San Diego’s largest locally-owned financial institution, has opened its newest branch, its 29th. The new branch is located in San Diego’s Del Mar Highlands area at 12980 Carmel Country Road.
The new branch offers loan and new account stations, teller windows, safe deposit boxes, an exterior state-of-the-art ATM and convenient hours. The branch is open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. SDCCU is offering eight-weeks of “New Neighbor Promotions” in connection with the new branch opening, said Halleck. For details about prizes and discounts, visit www.sdccu.com, keyword “grand opening,” or call (877) 732-2848.
- San Diego County Credit Union honored by Fannie Mae
- Credit union offers new service
- Credit union brimming with color
- San Diego County Fair opens at Del Mar Fairgrounds
- North San Diego County Association of REALTORS® hosts new Carmel Valley location Grand Opening
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40934