Susan G. Komen 3-Day fundraiser a success for mother/daughter pair
Pink flamingos, pink ribbons, and pink desserts filled The Counter Restaurant on Oct. 9. Mother/daughter Susan G. Komen 3-Day walkers Julie and Lauren Union joined friends and neighbors to raise money to help support breast cancer research and prevention programs.
- Downtown Del Mar selected as first cheering station for Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk
- Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure
- Komen walkers start on Nov. 21
- Susan G. Komen gives $500K for breast cancer screenings
- Komen San Diego announces emergency fundraising initiative
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40923