Team Ronan organizers plan BBQ and auction for injured youth rugby player
Rugby supporters and sports fans of all ages are encouraged to attend a special BBQ on Saturday, Nov. 3, from noon to 5 p.m. at the private home of Rick and Mary Reeder located at 1604 Crest Drive, Encinitas, 92024 to support the Team Ronan Recovery Fund.
Proceeds from the event benefit Ronan Nelson, a 4.5 GPA student at Cathedral Catholic High School who was critically injured last spring in a youth rugby match. Ronan suffered a broken neck, had surgery and is now undergoing intensive physical therapy in order to regain the ability to walk.
Team Ronan BBQ guests will enjoy a catered lunch, hosted drinks, entertainment and an exciting raffle. Because many of the costs associated with Ronan’s treatments are not covered by insurance the event will also have a special Live Auction featuring ‘Fund-A-Need’ packages.
Tickets are available online https://www.wepay.com/events/san-diego-mustangs-bbq-to-benefit-ronan-nelson
- World’s largest scrum to be held at Cathedral Catholic June 9 to benefit injured player
- Rugby challenge aids Cathedral Catholic student
- Carmel Valley, Del Mar boys selected for USA Rugby All-American U17 Team
- San Diego Mustangs U19 youth rugby club wins Southern California championship
- San Diego Mustangs Under 19 Rugby Team advances to championship final
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40943