Torrey Pines High School art student exhibition ‘Skins’ to be held Oct. 17
Dr. Tosun Bayrak, owner of Chiropractic Center of Carmel Valley, will present the Torrey Pines High School AP Art Class Show “Skins.” Eighteen talented young artists are showcasing their fresh original artworks in the lobby of Chiropractic Center of Carmel Valley, 12750 Carmel Country Road, San Diego, CA 92130.
An opening for the show will be Wednesday, Oct. 17, at 6 p.m. Delicious refreshments will be served and the public is welcome. More information and a flyer on the group show can be found at www.carmelvalleychiropractor.com
This show is presented by Julie Limerick, Torrey Pines High School art teacher and VPA co-chair, and Dr. Tosun Bayrak.
Students include: Henri Lee, Kathy Li, Danielle Li, Sarah Walde, Sarah Gustafson, Sam Horton, Jien Sun, Lisa Shingo, Genna Lee Malcangio, Bethany Yeap, Sarina Flores, Se Hee Jeong, McKenna Lewry, Natalie Chaffin, Selene Haro, Ray Nugent, Maggie Zhang, Sara Kivikas and Laura Black.
- Torrey Pines High School art student exhibit to be held in Carmel Valley
- Torrey Pines High School student’s art on exhibit
- Torrey Pines student art exhibit slated
- Torrey Pines High School Rummage Sale to be held April 28
- Torrey Pines High School Foundation Rummage Sale is April 30
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=40904