Carmel Valley resident wins second place at Digital Art and Photography Show
Carmel Valley resident Steven Gould won second place in the 9th annual Digital Art and Photography Show of St. Mark’s United Methodist Church, 3502 Clairemont Drive, San Diego. His winning entry was a digital photograph “Cathedral Rocks — Yosemite.” The show, whose theme is “Creation Continues,” will run now through Nov. 11, 2012.
The Awards Ceremony will be Saturday, Oct. 20, at 1 p.m. in the church sanctuary. The other winners are Garret Damerest, first place, City Heights; and John Valois, third place, Uptown San Diego. Honorable mention awards will go to Lee Sie, Clairemont; Eric Swenson, Bankers Hill; and G. Pasha Turley, Pacific Beach. The juror was the award-winning graphic artist Randall Cornish. A reception will follow in the church Social Hall.
The show is open for free public viewing from 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturdays Oct. 20, 27, Nov. 3, and 10. To see the show outside these hours, call the church office at 858-273-1480.
- Carmel Valley resident wins top prize in international photography competition
- Carmel Valley News writers win more awards
- Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Solana Beach students and newspaper, The Falconer, win numerous awards
- Carmel Valley resident and assistant professor wins Professoriate Award
- Solana Beach artist wins show’s top prize
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41180