Attempted robbery fails at Solana Beach bank
By City News Service
Law enforcement authorities are seeking a would-be robber who demanded cash at a Chase bank in Solana Beach but walked out when the clerk stalled.
The attempted holdup at 607 Lomas Santa Fe Drive was reported about 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13, a sheriff’s lieutenant said, adding that the clerk was trying to get cash from a secured dispenser behind the counter when the would-be robber walked out.
It was unclear if other bank customers were aware of what was going on.
The 20-something suspect was white, about 5 feet 8 inches and 200 pounds. Sheriff’s deputies and FBI agents were reviewing video of the man in an attempt to identify him.
No weapon or getaway car was seen.
- Attempted robbery fails at Solana Beach bank
- Solana Beach bank robbed using demand note
- RSF bank robbery suspect sought
- Name of suspected Del Mar bank robber released
- Attempted robbery at CVS Pharmacy on Del Mar Heights Rd.
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41241