Op Ed Project coming back to The Women’s Center at UC San Diego; Sign up now
Barbara Field is bringing The Op Ed Project back to The Women’s Center at UC San Diego on Saturday, Nov 3. Sign up now. Only 20 participants allowed.
The Op Ed Project (http://www.theopedproject.org) is a thought leadership project whose goal is to increase the volume of women thought leaders in the public sphere to a tipping point. Featured in The New York Times and by Katie Couric of CBS, The OpEd Project has worked with universities (Stanford, Princeton,Yale); Fortune 500 companies (Google, Yahoo!, Time Warner, and Merril Lynch); and think tanks and nonprofits (the Council on Foreign Relations, and The Global Fund for Women). Public seminars are given in NY, Boston, DC and San Francisco.
Please review the comprehensive website to learn more. Register online.
For questions, contact email@example.com. A limited number of scholarships are available.
- Op Ed Project coming back to The Women’s Center at UC San Diego; Sign up now
- New Girl Scout panelist has history of helping women
- Carmel Valley: Public comment period on Kilroy project coming soon
- Women’s network to host seminar
- San Diego Jewish Academy student among 15 global finalists at Google Science Fair
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41323