Shimbashi Izakaya introduces ‘Dumpling Making Class’ Oct. 21
Shimbashi Izakaya, a Japanese restaurant in Del Mar with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, has introduced a dumpling (Gyoza) making class to be held Sunday, Oct. 21 from noon to 3 p.m. Participants of all ages knead the dough, stuff, fold and sizzle the dumplings. Priced at $10 per person and free for ages 10 and under, the class includes steamed rice, miso soup and green salad.
“Dumplings are a year-round favorite with restaurant guests of all ages,” said Hideko Edwards, general manager of Shimbashi Izakaya. “They’re so much fun to make, especially when you do it with friends or family.”
Reservations are required for the class by Oct. 19. To reserve a spot, call Edwards at 858-523-0479 or visit http://bit.ly/QiivdL and be sure to mention “Dumpling Making” in your reservation.
Shimbashi Izakaya is located on the Market Level at the Del Mar Plaza, at 1555 Camino Del Mar in Del Mar. Learn more at www.shimbashiizakaya.com or 858-523-0479.
- Tile party to benefit Voices
- Solana Beach TV show introduces kids to fun, healthy cooking
- Indian classical music maestro to lead three-day Master Class at St. Peter’s Del Mar
- Health officials consider making H1N1 vaccine more widely available
- Holiday Wreath Re-Mix class offered in Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41331