Prop J: The only hope for sensible traffic management
The latest flyer from the anti-Prop-J crowd goes beyond simple misrepresentation. It claims that “Prop J will cause gridlock” that will put “residential streets under siege.”
Perhaps they haven’t noticed that this is exactly what the status quo on Camino del Mar produces. Perhaps they also haven’t noticed that the only alternative to Prop. J on the ballot is, guess what, the status quo.
In other words, every anti-J vote will help exacerbate the present gridlock and increase spillover traffic into residential neighborhoods.
At this time, the only hope for sensible traffic management on CDM rests with Prop. J.
- Don’t make traffic problems worse; Vote ‘No’ on Prop J
- Vote No on Prop J to avoid chaos
- Don’t ruin Del Mar — Vote ‘No’ on prop J
- Prop J is the best way to put Del Mar back on track for the future
- If you support revitalization, vote for Prop J
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41600