Is this what we want? Vote No on Prop J
By Ann Dempsey
The roundabouts proposed for Del Mar are a smoke screen.
“Pedestrian safety” is a cover.
Prop J does not implement the Del Mar Community Plan.
I worked on creating the community plan. I served on the Traffic and Parking Advisory Committee for eight years.
What Prop J does is the following:
• Rezones the west side of Camino Del Mar from one story to two stories.
• Allows 110 condos to be built on the west side of Camino Del Mar from 9th to 15th.
• Erases Measure B which allows residents to vote on projects over 11,500 sq. ft. of development or on a lot of 25,000 sq. ft.
• Forces traffic into residential neighborhoods.
• Removes residents’ control over our downtown for 30 years.
Del Mar voters,
Is this what we want?
Vote No on Prop J.
- Traffic negatives trump any possible positives — No on Prop J
- Get the Facts: Vote ‘Yes’ on Prop J and stop Village decay
- Don’t let Del Mar decline, vote ‘Yes’ on Prop J
- Don’t ruin Del Mar — Vote ‘No’ on prop J
- Vote ‘No’ on Prop J and save money!
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41774