Many reasons to vote No on Prop J
By Nancy Stoke
There are many good reasons to vote No on Prop J in Del Mar. I’m voting No on Prop J for several key reasons: (1) one lane of traffic in each direction on Camino Del Mar may cause more spillover traffic into residential neighborhoods (this has been proven to be true for years in the North Beach area of the City); (2) it is absurd to claim that residents will not have to pay for the $12 million of infrastructure costs (we all know there is no such thing as a free lunch!); (3) there is no guarantee that any of the 110 residential units will be affordable, nor is there any guarantee that purchase money loans will be available to potential buyers once the units are built.
There are too may problems with this plan — vote No on Prop J.
- Four main reasons to vote No on Prop J
- Is this what we want? Vote No on Prop J
- Vote No on Prop J to avoid chaos
- Don’t destroy the beauty and charm of Del Mar — Vote No on Prop J
- Don’t ruin Del Mar — Vote ‘No’ on prop J
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41824