Passage of Prop J will cause excessive traffic congestion
By Marnie Mahoney
Trying to access Camino Del Mar from either the west or east sides of this major thoroughfare will be impossible.
Passage of Prop J will cause excessive traffic congestion and the stacking up of cars at the end of each street coming down the hill or up from the other side, waiting for a turn to get into the flow of traffic. Think of the air pollution that will be caused from idling cars as well as the added congestion on residential streets.
If one thinks the access will be any easier or quicker going to the signal at 15th street, the pile up of cars there will make an already congested area worse.
Listen to our former Fire Chief, Jack Gosney. Response time for emergency vehicles will be slowed considerably…how can any of us vote for that impediment?
Vote No on Prop J.
- Studies show Prop J will improve traffic flow
- Prop J: The only hope for sensible traffic management
- Don’t make traffic problems worse; Vote ‘No’ on Prop J
- Traffic negatives trump any possible positives — No on Prop J
- Why we are voting No on Prop J
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41804