Revitalization for developers — Vote No on Prop J
By Electa Perez
This Del Mar revitalization is revitalization for developers but it is doubtful Del Mar voters will buy into it. My mother moved to Del Mar in 1959 and always told me Del Mar was a high peer group sort of town that is too smart to be manipulated.
In this city we only restrict ourselves by our FAR codes (floor area ratios) that limits our homes to our lot sizes to maintain the attractiveness of the town and a village appearance with views intact throughout the city.
We share our beach, parks and views by the sea as well as summer live music for the public (all comers, not just locals) and outdoor movies in our newest open space purchase at the old Del Mar Shores site. Yes, we’re elites. Free street parking for surfers like always.
- If you support revitalization, vote for Prop J
- Vote Yes on Prop J to save Del Mar
- For a healthy prospering Del Mar, vote ‘Yes’ on Prop J
- Keep Del Mar’s history and charm: Vote ‘NO’ on Prop J
- Don’t destroy the beauty and charm of Del Mar — Vote No on Prop J
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41816