Several reasons for voting No on Prop J
By Susan Frazar
I am voting “No” on Proposition J because I feel adding a second story on the west side of Camino del Mar will cut off views of ocean, sky and trees. Plus, adding an additional 220,000 feet of commercial and residential space, will reduce the charm of Olde Del Mar.
I also think that the roundabout and one lane on Camino del Mar may cause more spillover into the residential neighborhoods.
- Why we are voting No on Prop J
- Don’t make traffic problems worse; Vote ‘No’ on Prop J
- Prop J: The only hope for sensible traffic management
- Prop J supporters base claims on factual evidence
- Prop J benefits dubious — vote ‘No’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41780