‘BIG Breath Yoga Marathon’ benefit to be held Nov. 3
The BIG Breathe Yoga Marathon is an event like none other. With proceeds benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s on-going mission to cure and control cystic fibrosis, The BIG Breathe is the only event of its kind to draw attention specifically to the act of breathing through the practice of yoga.
The BIG Breathe will take place on Saturday, Nov. 3, at the Mission Tower of the Del Mar Race-tracks, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. The event will feature five yoga studio partners, Masters Mark Whitwell and Tim Miller, each conducting an hour-long session, as well as a Sunrise Meditation, conducted by Davidji of the Chopra Center. Classes will be held in the Mission Tower ballroom and will offer a variety of themes. For more information contact the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation office at 858-452-CURE (2873) or visit www.thebigbreathe.com.
- Movie night raises $4,000 toward cure for cystic fibrosis
- Outdoor yoga workshop raises funds for breast cancer
- Del Mar resident named Silver Age Yoga’s Teacher of the Year
- Bikers gear up for Cystic Fibrosis ride
- Walkers hope to see Great Strides toward a cure
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41953