Civic & Historical Society of Solana Beach to hold annual Holiday Boutique Nov. 10
The Civic & Historical Society of Solana Beach will hold its annual Holiday Boutique on Saturday, Nov. 10, from, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. It will be at La Colonia Community Center located at 715 Valley Avenue in Solana Beach.
The Boutique will feature exquisite items and is the perfect place to purchase gifts and complete your holiday shopping ahead of schedule. You will find unique and special articles, such as hand-carved, wooden bowls, travel bags, stylish hand-knit items and a variety of plant arrangements and colorful quilts. Peruse the many seasonal items which can add zest to your holiday home décor this year. Additionally, there will be gifts and stocking stuffers for children and young adults.
Door prizes will be given to lucky shoppers throughout the day. Special one-of-a-kind pieces of art will be available through a silent auction and also through a raffle.
There will be a huge bake sale of wonderful home-made goodies. Complimentary coffee and tea will be available.
The community is invited to this event. Come and enjoy time with your neighbors. Proceeds will be used to support the mission of the Civic & Historical Society. For more information, please contact Pam Dalton at 858-755-8574.
- Solana Beach Civic and Historical Society’s schedules Holiday Boutique
- Solana Beach Civic and Historical Society gearing up for holiday boutique
- Solana Beach Civic and Historic Society Holiday Boutique is Nov. 13
- Solana Beach Holiday Arts and Crafts Boutique evolved from a rich history of civic-minded women
- Solana Beach Civic and Historical Society collecting photos for city’s 25th anniversary
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=41967