Onshore pipe incident in Solana Beach being investigated
At approximately 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 7, an incident involving an onshore pipe occurred at the SANDAG Regional Beach Sand project worksite in Solana Beach. No one was hurt and a full investigation has been launched to find out the cause of the accident.
For more information, visit sandag.org/beachsand.
- UCSD complete report on noose incident, calling it ‘possible hate crime’
- Arrest made in Solana Beach gang-related melee
- SANDAG replenishes Solana Beach beaches with nearby offshore sand
- Explosive washes ashore in Solana Beach
- December Crimes/arrests in Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=42244