Team Ronan Recovery fundraiser
The Team Ronan Recovery Fund held a fundraising party Nov. 3 at the home of Rick and Mary Reeder. Team Ronan supports Ronan Nelson, a Cathedral Catholic student-athlete who broke his neck and incurred spinal cord injuries playing rugby earlier this year. The event featured a catered BBQ lunch, entertainment, raffle and live auction.
- BBQ fundraiser to be held for injured rugby player Ronan Nelson
- Team Ronan organizers plan BBQ and auction for injured youth rugby player
- Rugby challenge aids Cathedral Catholic student
- Golf event supports those suffering from spinal cord injuries
- World’s largest scrum to be held at Cathedral Catholic June 9 to benefit injured player
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=42193