Stores move, new tenants coming to Del Mar Highlands Town Center
By Karen Billing
There have been a few changes at Del Mar Highlands Town Center, including the relocation of existing shops and room being made for some new ones. Ceramic Café moved from its spot near the plaza and is now on the lower part of the center near Burlap. Anthony’s Shoe Repair also moved just a few shops down from where his business stood for more than 10 years and is now next to The Counter.
According to Elizabeth Schreiber, general manager for Donahue Schriber which owns and operates the center, Mistral will be the new tenant in Anthony’s former space. Mistral currently has a store on Cedros in Solana Beach and specializes in French soaps, skin care, candles and fine fragrances.
In place of Ceramic Café’s old spot, the center is bringing in Diane’s Beachwear. Diane’s Beachwear has 16 locations in Southern California (as well as two in Arizona), offering swimsuits as well as clothing and accessories.
Both Diane’s and Mistral aim to open by the end of the month, Schreiber said.
- Carmel Valley celebrates new digs at Del Mar Highlands Town Center
- Del Mar Highlands Town Center upgrade project reaches halfway point
- Del Mar Highlands Town Center offering new parking options, programs for customers
- More parking spaces coming to Del Mar Highlands
- Del Mar Highlands Town Center upgrade near completion
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=42291